Sunday 16 September 2012

                                                 Today is September sixth (2012) the day that we fly out to Italy. We have had to sit and wait for a total of about 7 hours, including the next hour we have to wait here at Toronto Airport. During our flight to Toronto, we got the regular flight assistance and seats. I expected to fly first class, but my Brother, Dad and I sat in the seats in the middle of the plane while my Mom sat first class and got totally pampered. After the flight, she told us how she had all kinds of drinks and treats, even pancakes! Race and I were starving after the flight, and Mom's stories of all that amazing first-class airplane food wasn't helping. So we walked into the executive section of the airport (basically special treatment for international buisness-class flyers) and found a big buffet table full of free food. My brother and I were so hungry, we stuffed the food down our throats and waited contently until our next flight arrived. When we boarded our plane, we were directed to the luxurious first class seats of business class. Each seat was placed diagonally in the plane with walls separating them for one another. They all had tvs that folded out  from the side, a foot rest at the end of the seat area, and they had buttons to adjust the seat to comfort. It had buttons that controlled the leg rest, buttons for the head rest and even one for a message! While we flu over the seas to Frankfurt, the sky got darker by the minute, I knew that the day couldn't possibly go by that fast, so we must have been entering a new time zone. All I could see outside my window was dark blue and a small island of lights off in the distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment