Tuesday 27 November 2012



A Roman citizen ;)

  November 21st, today's adventure: Rome! It first started with a long, 3 hour car ride through the slow traffic early in the morning. Nothing like a pop tart and some cereal at 6 in the morning, followed by a long-lasting, cramped car-ride to start your day fresh! We met up with some friends from church that had just flown here recently and head off on our journey first to the Colosseum, and after that, we headed off to the Pantheon to see what was inside!


   The Pantheon inside and out!



 Those little things in that tree there are tropical birds.... a little out of place I would say (I circled them with Microsoft paint)  There were these dudes dressed up as Roman soldiers walking around and talking to the tourists, I managed to sneak a picture of him, but then he caught me and started talking to me and asked our family where we came from. We didn't get a picture of it, but he put a little crown of leaves on my head and called me the princess of the United States. ;)

                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment