Monday 15 October 2012

                October 15th 2012;  Recently, my family and I moved into a temporary home in Posillipo, not too far from Naples. The house is a one-story, quite large house with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The kitchen, living room and dining room are all the same room and are nice and open. The giant door in this room also adds to the open feeling in the house. It is a large glass sliding door about the size of a garage door that leads to the small backyard. My family and I have been enjoying our time in this house and would much rather stay here than stay in a hotel for the rest of the trip. It's just nice to have a place of your own that you don't have to share with anybody (not that we shared rooms in the hotel). Being me, I already started making decorations for Christmas. :D Using what I have, I make origami Christmas trees, paper snowflakes and paper chains, but as soon as I tried putting them up, my brother told me he would tear them down as soon as I did so I decided to secretly put them up downstairs in the laundry room ;). (I still don't consider this house to be 2 stories since the laundry room is so small and the rest of the downstairs is a parking garage) Sorry I didn't get to post a very good picture of the giant door, that last one is the best that my mom took. That there is a picture of the opening from the backyard to the dining room.

No comments:

Post a Comment